Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bouquets

Making all of the bouquets seems like the most intimidating task.  I may be able to do these shortly after arranging the centerpieces.

I'm thinking about constructing a half oval wire mesh base to grow succulents out of.  This way the succulent arrangement will be done & all I have to do is attach a handle closer to the big day.


I'm in love with the cascade look.  All of the bouquets would be an oval shape but mine would be slightly larger w/ some 'spiller' succulents.  I'm still learning about different succulent species, but this is a neat 'spiller' one.  We shall see... if it's too tough we'll have have round bouquets.  TBD.


Sedum burrito

Here's some more inspiring photos I've gathered over the last few weeks.  These arrangements are so beautiful!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment